Connecting Homeschool Families in Solano County
The Mission of Heritage Homeschoolers of Solano County is to glorify God by providing spiritual and academic support and enrichment opportunities to homeschooling families in Solano County.
Our Core Values:
- We believe that parents are the primary teachers of their children, recognizing the value and responsibilities of their role in their own children's education.
- We value those who volunteer their time, the willingness to share knowledge abilities, and Goldy wisdom with others in the group.
- Because we believe that every individual is created in the image of God, we nurture an environment where all are treated with value and respect.
- We are committed to the truth of the Bible as the inspired Word of God and to the Gospel of Jesus Christ and strive to teach our children from a God-honoring perspective.
Statement of Faith:
-We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and inerrant word of God, the supreme and final authority for all faith and like.
- We believe there is one God, creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (same in substance, equal in power and glory).
- We believe in the deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His imminent bodily return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe man was created good and in the image of God but fell into sin, and is therefore totally depraved, and needs to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God given to man by grace alone through faith alone in the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ alone.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to regenerate, seal, indwell, teach, convict, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- We believe Christ, the Head of the Church, has commanded the Body of Christ to make disciples of all nations. The universal visible Church will extend to all the people groups of the world; therefore all peoples are of equal importance in the Body of Christ.
- We believe that Christian parents have the privilege and responsibility to raise their covenant children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.